I am always paying more than I have too for the crapy service I get. I mean my bill is well over $150 a month and I only have the basic phone, internet.

and one premium channel. Now I pay more for cox than gas for my car. and that suxs alot. They are run by care less people who all they want is money

well if they keep on sucking the money out the people eventually we are gonna give them a big stick to suck on.

They are over the top with the ridiculous service, the only department that is nice and kisses *** is the sales department, and that is because they are usually trying to lubbe you up with a new product, or packet with their lame excuse that is "THAT WILL SAVE YOU MONEY" it really doesnt. This is why I am negotiating a good oll satelite T>V now that is really cheap even ppv are cheapper than in cox. and the hd tv. is better than cox.

ANd yahoo high speed internet is great and faster than cox.

voyage phone or what ever is cheaper than ever. so i do save alot of money by going away from cox, now if you love cox dont get offended but you are getting lubbbbed up for that service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cox Communications Tv Service.

Comments