After double paying my last bill, and returning DVR box in the postage paid supplied box, COX will not refund money and says I did not return box. That I needed a tracking number for the box they sent me.

Kept me on the phone for over 1 hour. They are not not only not refunding me, but trying to extort more money for a box they say I didn't return. What the *** am I going to do with their box. Happily I changed to AT&T.

Over the last 10 years I have had nothing but problems with COX 's customer service.

Not only have I been on phone for over an hour, been transferred 5 times. Will ensure i never do business with them again, and will tell anyone I come in contact with to do the same.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cox Communications Phone Service.

Comments

CoxHelp

That's frustrating, I can see why you're upset. Let us get to the bottom of this.

Please email us at Cox.Help@cox.com and include your full name, complete address and the Cox PIN to allow us access to your account.

We will be happy to investigate this for you. Thank you, Dina

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #826153

For the past 2 1/2 years we finally said enough is enough! Cox has decent services, yes the internet is fast, HD is good, cable never had any problems.

This company as a company & it's employees have got to be the worst EVER! Every month a different bill for whatever they wanted to charge us & we were in a contract!! Every month we had to call, on hold for 20-30 minutes, every month they were supposed to fix the problem with overcharging... never happened, they lie tell you anything and threatened to cut you off.

I took my bank statements in to prove I paid every month on the day or before with the equipment and told the representative here you go Cox you win! I had a bill from them for $1,171,00 after reviewing my account the representative said were sorry you had to through that. Here is the current amount due $132.00 Really Cox? I was so upset and explain ed to him that we will be taking them court because every time we paid the bill it was an overpayment and that they owed us money!

This did happen to us please beware of the on going nightmare that can happen to you by a lying thieving company. We put rabbit ears (temporary) on our TV and let me just say aahhh!!

CoxHelp

Hi There,

I think you have every right to be upset with us in this situation. It sounds like you tried to do everything right and returned the cable receiver in the box we provided.

I'd like to take a closer look at what happened and see if there is anything I can do on your behalf! So that I can locate your account, please email this post to my team at Cox.Help@cox.com.

(Please make sure to include the address of the former Cox account.) Let me do the work for you!

Sincerely,