I am sooooo fed up with Cox Communications I could spit! I am constantly unable to send email because of “too many login attempts” and it doesn’t matter how many times I call, reboot my router and box, examine the settings on my mobile devices, go tier by tier up the ladder…Cox cannot fix it. Even changed the ISP to no avail. Then my 4 cable boxes refused to show channels I am paying for (Premium Pkg bundled with phone service) and the pay stations are all pixilated. Replaced every box, rewired the house, the outside box, tore up the street…Cox cannot fix it! I am looking at alternatives to remove Cox from my life for good! No internet, no cable TV and no phone service. Why? Because Cox is completely unreliable, sends subcontracted labor out to do repairs they cannot do and after two steady years of this (insert any series of four letter words here-it works) I am done!
H8r of Cox
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Cox Bundle
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had my book published with Xlibris - a subsidiary of Author Solutions. $4000 for the full package: i did editing (the girl had rewritten my book! apart from not..."
- "We have a minimum internet only package... in noticing speed issues with viewing streamed communications, we talked to them and they sold us upgrade package that we've been using but..."
- "A while back my upline leader from Uinvest wanted to get me into Telexfree. After some research I saw this program was not kosher as they are paying old members..."
- "Look what i ordered & what i get. Very disappointing! I know they can change a flower if its seasonal, but nothing in my order was seasonal. They even chabged..."
- "I actually did not order from this site because I didn't like the terms of the "VIP Membership". The website states on the front page " NEW VIP MEMBERSHIP..."
- "We purchased a Kitchenaide built-in refridgerator from Pacific Sales in September 2007 and were sold the additional 2 year extended warranty through A & E Services. First, the $6000..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."