1.3
Coverage Area

I am sooooo fed up with Cox Communications I could spit! I am constantly unable to send email because of “too many login attempts” and it doesn’t matter how many times I call, reboot my router and box, examine the settings on my mobile devices, go tier by tier up the ladder…Cox cannot fix it. Even changed the ISP to no avail. Then my 4 cable boxes refused to show channels I am paying for (Premium Pkg bundled with phone service) and the pay stations are all pixilated. Replaced every box, rewired the house, the outside box, tore up the street…Cox cannot fix it! I am looking at alternatives to remove Cox from my life for good! No internet, no cable TV and no phone service. Why? Because Cox is completely unreliable, sends subcontracted labor out to do repairs they cannot do and after two steady years of this (insert any series of four letter words here-it works) I am done!

Sincerely,

Bruce Carter

H8r of Cox

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of awful customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cox communications bundle. Cox Communications needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cox communications bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cox Communications.

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments

its not any better here in Oklahoma