I am sooooo fed up with Cox Communications I could spit! I am constantly unable to send email because of “too many login attempts” and it doesn’t matter how many times I call, reboot my router and box, examine the settings on my mobile devices, go tier by tier up the ladder…Cox cannot fix it. Even changed the ISP to no avail. Then my 4 cable boxes refused to show channels I am paying for (Premium Pkg bundled with phone service) and the pay stations are all pixilated. Replaced every box, rewired the house, the outside box, tore up the street…Cox cannot fix it! I am looking at alternatives to remove Cox from my life for good! No internet, no cable TV and no phone service. Why? Because Cox is completely unreliable, sends subcontracted labor out to do repairs they cannot do and after two steady years of this (insert any series of four letter words here-it works) I am done!
H8r of Cox
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Cox Bundle
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Would not recommend. Sets you for an auto-renewal which I didn't know and caused my bank to overdraft. (Of course, no refund permitted) It can also get creepy. I'm..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "Once again, another outage in Las Vegas!! Call into Las Vegas and speak with someone in New York. Was informed on Friday that the soonest they could get a tech..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "We purchased a Kitchenaide built-in refridgerator from Pacific Sales in September 2007 and were sold the additional 2 year extended warranty through A & E Services. First, the $6000..."
- "I actually did not order from this site because I didn't like the terms of the "VIP Membership". The website states on the front page " NEW VIP MEMBERSHIP..."
- "Look what i ordered & what i get. Very disappointing! I know they can change a flower if its seasonal, but nothing in my order was seasonal. They even chabged..."