I am paying a ridiculous amount of money for my internet service and am not getting what I am paying for.15 megs a month is what I am signed up for and I am paying 49.99 a month, which is ridiculous.

Not only that the fake Powerboost, which says I can get 18 megs is completely misleading and has no relevance because it is a sham. I ran a test tonight and I am getting 3 megs.... that three.

This company is ridiculous and I can never get anyone on the phone to express my situation.Monopoly and insane.

Review about: Cox Communications Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments

CoxHelp
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #595188

I'd like to try and help with the Internet speeds. Feel free to email me at coxhelp@cox.com for further assistance.

-Chris

You have to remember, most companies will measure thier speeds in MegaBITS, not BYTES.

Cox Communications - Terrible Service and Terrible Speeds = Lost Customer Cox Communications "So I am paying over $200.00 Per month for services. CABLE: I constantly have box resets. I'm told every month it is that I have an older box...." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Cox Communications - I H8 Cox! Cox Communications "I am sooooo fed up with Cox Communications I could spit! I am constantly unable to send email because of “too many login attempts” and it doesn’t matter how many..." Read more Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more