Phoenix, Arizona

I am paying a ridiculous amount of money for my internet service and am not getting what I am paying for.15 megs a month is what I am signed up for and I am paying 49.99 a month, which is ridiculous.

Not only that the fake Powerboost, which says I can get 18 megs is completely misleading and has no relevance because it is a sham. I ran a test tonight and I am getting 3 megs.... that three.

This company is ridiculous and I can never get anyone on the phone to express my situation.Monopoly and insane.

Review about: Cox Communications Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments

CoxHelp
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #595188

I'd like to try and help with the Internet speeds. Feel free to email me at coxhelp@cox.com for further assistance.

-Chris

RandOm

You have to remember, most companies will measure thier speeds in MegaBITS, not BYTES.

Cox Communications - FRAUD Cox Communications "...it’s April and I thought everything was fine, until I get an email from Cox stating my bill is $213..." Read more Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Cox Communications - Email access Cox Communications "I have gone back and forth for years between Cox & AT&T for my internet service. You never stopped my Email accounts until now. I will NOT be returning as..." Read more Directv - Bill kept increasing while on a 2 year guaranteed Contract! Directv "My deal was for $110.00 per month + tax - TV, Internet & phone.Within two months of bundling the 3, ($10 savings?), the bill was $175.02..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more