Phoenix, Arizona

I am paying a ridiculous amount of money for my internet service and am not getting what I am paying for.15 megs a month is what I am signed up for and I am paying 49.99 a month, which is ridiculous.

Related: Cox Communications - Incompetent company !

Not only that the fake Powerboost, which says I can get 18 megs is completely misleading and has no relevance because it is a sham. I ran a test tonight and I am getting 3 megs.... that three.

This company is ridiculous and I can never get anyone on the phone to express my situation.Monopoly and insane.

Review about: Cox Internet.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments

CoxHelp

I'd like to try and help with the Internet speeds. Feel free to email me at coxhelp@cox.com for further assistance.

-Chris

RandOm

You have to remember, most companies will measure thier speeds in MegaBITS, not BYTES.

5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Acn Phone Service Review Acn "They are horrible ...even if you pay them..half the time the phone doesn't work and then they send you threatening..." Read more Cox Communications - Cox will shut you off if you complain about there service ... Cox Communications "I have been a long loyal customer of Cox for years ... 20 or more ... For 6 months my cable has not worked correctly ... Cox has had all..." Read more Zomato - Fraud Zomato "In my experience twice i ordered through Zomato and twice they purchased my bank card without receiving my order. they always go with the payment without checking if the restaurant..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more Bella Collina - Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read REAL REVIEWS - By Don Karl Juravin Bella Collina "Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read the REAL REVIEWS by residents who live in Bella Collina. The new site EXPOSES the real Bella Collina from the..." Read more