I am paying a ridiculous amount of money for my internet service and am not getting what I am paying for.15 megs a month is what I am signed up for and I am paying 49.99 a month, which is ridiculous.
Not only that the fake Powerboost, which says I can get 18 megs is completely misleading and has no relevance because it is a sham. I ran a test tonight and I am getting 3 megs.... that three.
This company is ridiculous and I can never get anyone on the phone to express my situation.Monopoly and insane.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cox Internet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "These are supposed to be two Mexican pizzas. We went to the Taco Bell drive through at 43rd ave. and Bell rd. in Phoenix, AZ. August 24th..."