1.5

I “used” to have the bundle for cable, internet and an unused phone line through cox - and had been a cox customer for 20+ years.I had issues with my bill continuing to increase every few months - calling them only brought higher bills.

So I took unused phone line and cable off the bill. By the way they told me they didn’t even use that type of modem anymore - it was the same one I was issued 13 years ago! So that brought the price way down and I went to Directv for cable - sorry I didn’t do that sooner. Coming up on 3 years and they have slowly managed to increase my internet up to almost the same as for the bundle price!

They said my wi-fi was over so they tacked on $50.00 to my bill. I AM DONE! This is nothing more than THEFT from cox. Nothing equipment wise has changed in the house that I NEVER went over the allotted wi-fi ever NOW I am supposed to believe I am that far over.

I am going to be contacting the utility commission tomorrow as well as another internet provider, this is how cox treats long term customers.

They are liars and thieves - I am thinking it is time for a class action suit against these scammers!If you want internet, phone or cable don’t trust cox they will screw you over, if not now, they WILL get you sooner or later.

Review about: Cox Communications Bundle.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments