State: Kansas Product: Cox Communications Phone Service Clear all filters (2 of 48 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Cox Communications - Poor customer service in your Topeka Kansas store from the only female clerk on March 26, 2016. I did not get her name, but should have.

5.0
We were in your Topeka store today and needed to replace the box for my father who is 89 years old. He had a small box and they wanted to replace it with a box 3 times the size and I questioned it with the clerk and she proceeded to tell me that that was my only chose. She also told me that we could not order a smaller box, that we would just have to wait and see what was delivered to the store. We took the box and after 2 hours on the phone with a COX tech, he determined that the box was defective. He did tell me that he could order a smaller box and have it mailed to my dad's address and that we could go back to the store and get another box today. We did and talked with another clerk and found out that they did have a mini box in store and we could get one of those. I informed him what I had been told earlier and he did not understand why she had misinformed us so badly. WE are now 3 hours into this ordeal and back home to install another box. That install was successful, but I am very upset at her attitude and the lack of knowledge she had and her ability to provide us good customer service. I feel she needs to be reported and retrained in the product you have to sell. I hope you will take the necessary steps in dealing with this matter and would appreciate a response back from you.
Review
Service
Cox Communications Phone Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Take the necessary steps to retrain this clerk and let her know she has provided poor customer service.. She needs to take care of her attitude and listen to her customers needs.

Cox Communications in Andover, Kansas - Incorrect phone bill for elderly customer 7 of last 12 months

My 89 year old grandma has service through Cox. She is almost blind, almost deaf and has severe arthritis. She uses her phone to keep in contact with family and for emergency services when needed. Due to her physical limitations we have had to have 411 and International long distance blocked as she was making unintended calls. Each time this first occurred we paid the full bill and then asked Cox to restrict the corresponding service to avoid future issues. 7 out of 12 months she has been charged for these services even though her bill shows they are blocked. I have called each month, spent 30-60 minutes with support, level 2 support, supervisors and etc. Each time they say it is fixed and it may be correct for 1 month and then it happens again. If I wasn't watching her bill she would just pay these; this is just like elder fraud. All we want is someone at the "phone company" to get her phone bill correct; how hard can that be? I need a contact at Cox who cares, will take ownership of this issue and actually resolve it, permanently. How many other people, especially elderly people, is Cox incorrectly billing each month for services they haven't requested or requested to have removed?
Review