Verified Reviewer

1.8

Cox communications know how to rip off their customers. My mom has cable TV, high speed internet and digital telephone, her monthly bill went up close to $197 per month because of a promotional offer that expired, so I called them to see how we can reduce the bill down to $150 per month and the guy I spoke with said he can take out long distance calling, which she never used and I said fine.

I found out that they also took out call forwarding, which she needs more than long distance.

I called them back today to see if they could give her call forwarding with the plan she has and they said that she would have to go back to the "Premier Telephone" plan that she had, which has to include long distance.. This is absolutely disgusting, she will be forced to pay $28 more per month to get call forwarding and include the long distance option that she has no use for whatsoever!

User's recommendation: Don't fall for their tricks!

Preferred solution: Drop the land line and use the mobile phone..

Location: Glendale, Arizona