2.2

After spending almost an hour on the phone with two representatives (one was a supervisor) he said they would have to schedule a tech to come out on Saturday from 1 to 3 pm. I said waiting over 40 hour was unexceptionable and I would call the next day to complain with a supervisor, he replied, "You are talking with a supervisor...

I AM A SUPERVISOR" his voice became very aggressive. I responded, I didn't say that to rough-full your feathers, you sound upset. His replied, that he wasn't upset. He notified me, that I could call who ever I wanted they were open twenty four seven.

When pressed he said he would mark me for any opening that may come available for the next day, but no promise. This is a hug company that make an obscene amount of profit. They should guarantee a customer repair within 24 hours. In today's world, all our news, phone and internet is captive with one cable provider (a monopoly).

It is a reasonable request to have repairs within 24 hours.

This supervisor was rude and left me with the impression he felt no obligation to offer my demand to his superiors that their service needed to be improved. Very Disappointing, filing a complaint with my Senator and Representative.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Cox Communications Pros: When a service tech comes.

Cox Communications Cons: Much too long a wait for repair service.

Comments