How many calls does it take to discontinue service? To stop auto deductions from my 86 year-old father's account after he has moved to another city?

How many copies of a Power of Attorney and Death Certificate does Cox Communications need to listen? How many requests does it take to send a box so equipment can be properly returned? I can't make any progress on behalf of my Dad and I wonder: How many disabled veterans do they abuse?

How many seniors do they take advantage of?

Cox Communications has the WORST customer service of any company I've ever encountered!

Review about: Cox Communications Internet Service.

Comments

Oh and look there is a cocky employee from cox commenting on your blog,telling you that this is actually your fault. I'm sure this is the kind of customer service you were referring to.

Holy cow,,, I am going through this exact same thing with a t and t right now....of course if you wish to purchase service there are a million ways to get ahold of them 24/7

Your just as bad if you are going out on the internet assuming Cox is taking advantage of the elderly etc. YOU should be ashamed of your actions.

You go down to the local office for those type of situations. How many times does it take for common sense?

CoxHelp

Hi Beyondbelief,

Having been through the same situation with my mom 7 years ago, I can only imagine what you are feeling and going through right now.

Some of the paperwork red tape we ask for when a Cox account holder passes away is imposed by Federal and State regulations. I agree with you--it should not be that difficult to close an account or return equipment. I will be very happy to arrange for a technician to pick up the cable box at no charge to you. If you still have the equipment, please email my team at coxhelp@cox.com. Copy and paste your post into an email, include your dad’s address, the name on his account, your phone number, and your address (if that is the location of the equipment.)

I will be very happy to call you to ensure we have address each of your concerns. Also, please accept my condolences on the loss of your dad. Sincerely, Becky