On December 1, 2017, i contacted cox communications, to have their cable installed. The Dispatcher said, that the technician was to arrive on December 4th to install it between 10 am to 12pm.

I waited all day and no technician ever showed up. I contacted cox again, to inform them that their scheduled technician failed to show up. Here's where the lie comes in..The dispatcher told me that the technician told her, that he did arrive at my door and that no one answered, mind you i was sitting around the door, the entire day, i never heard one knock and i have a door bell, ( didn't hear it ring)the lying technician also said he called my phone, which was another lie, because i had that on and around me too, it never rung...So then the dispatcher said ''the i'm sorry'' line and told me that the technician couldn't return back. Mind you the technician had went to the wrong address, there are two different units with the same apartment number.

The technician was given clear instructions, on how to find the right address...So then the Dispatcher claimed there was no other close dates the he(the tech) could come back out, so then she finally scheduled for the technician to come back out on a Saturday the 9th and so he finally called, at first he pretended he didn't get the phone number, but he was caught in a lie, because he told the dispatcher he did call my phone and got no answer.He was suppose to have been here at the first promised time and date and that was December 4th between 10am and 12pm..I find this dispatcher very unprofessional and a total inconvenience and the technician i also find incompetent and unprofessional for not being capable of following orders... You shouldn't have to call a cable company more than once...Not to mention they had me on the phone for over 2 hours, because of this damn technician failing to locate the correct address!

he was on the right street, but was too lazy to come to the right door... I will not recommend cox communications to anyone i know.

Review about: Cox Communications Tv Service Installation.

Comments

there are two different units with the same apartment number. ok?