State: Nebraska City: Elkhorn Product: Cox Communications Phone Service Clear all filters (2 of 48 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Cox Communications in Elkhorn, Nebraska - Cox terrible customer service

Cox discounnected my phone/service with out any notice. I missed auto payment - my stolen card canceled. When I complained they claimed they have called /send email/ letter . None of them happened. They said these are system generated, I told them definitly your system has some problem. They are denying their fault. I had to call 3 times and stay on line for about 45 minutes to be able to talk to a supervisor which was more in denial than reps. More and more these big companies care about customers and blame their problems on customers. I almost lost a business with an international customer (from Hongkong) due to discounnected phone.

So....what r u doing about it?

Review
Service
Cox Communications Phone Service
Loss

Cox Communications in Elkhorn, Nebraska - Lied to us twice

Cox Communications is one of the most untrustworthy business's I have ever dealt with. LIARS LIARS LIARS Two employee's tell you one thing than an agent and wonna-be supervisor, which we all know really wasn't any kind of supervisor, tell ya another. If I would have gone through with there *** I would have been out $75 for nothing. So, I guess the moral of this story is, if you want to pay an outrageous price for really super *** service than go with Cox Communications and you will be super happy to get screwed royally.

First of all, I apologize for any problems you've experienced with your Cox services. If you would like any assistance resolving your service concerns please feel free to email me at hrd-hsi.newsgroups@cox.com and I'll do what I can to help.

--CoxTech1