Was offered a 200.00 dollar rebate for purchasing Cox Homelife.I went through all the red tape and 3 months later instead of my rebate,I get a card saying I did not subscribe during the appropriate timeframe!!What you told me I was all set with all my info instead I have an alarm that when the internet goes down I have NO ALARM and NO Rebate THANKS COX!!!! You guys are the biggest *** artists in the internet TV space!!Oh now I have to have at least 100 words to send this complaint more red tape great.Please note that your the only internet that is available in my area and that is the only reason why you have my business!!

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service finally spelled my name right after 8 months of telling customer service no rebate for cox home life after spending hours on the phone slow internet service horrible no security if the internet goes out" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $400. This person is overall dissatisfied with Cox Communications. The most disappointing about cox homelife at Cox Communications was price, internet speed and billing Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cox Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Cox Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments