For a month now I am unable to get into my email. Maybe even longer. Get the run around on the phone. Stop in a service location SV, AZ and bam they tell me to call cox solution's again. WTF!

Been there done that already.

Three years ago I changed the account over removed my EX, so I thought, and was told this has been done. But NO that was done incorrectly, not done at all. Now I have been on the phone for 1 hour at least again and was transferred from customer service to technical solutions and that women really sucked than again to TIER2. The rep there had no clue on what was going on. That incompetent service rep just transferred me.The service sucked from technical solutions. Once the rep picked up at TIER2 I was expected to go through the entire mess again!?!. I am so pisst I just hung up after realizing she just dumped me on this guy. On top of it I was charged for a full month of service today. Internet is always intermittent if it works at all. Why cant we get more competition in this area. High Speed internet outrageous expensive with cox, always issues, it is ridiculous. Constant issues.

Now I am still unable to get into my email. Still have my EX on as primary WTF! and I am expected to call the cox solutions again for help. I think NOT! I really should just cancel all my services since I cannot call them services.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments