1.4

I placed an order for telephone, cable and tv withox. They gave an appointment and I was told that everything was OK and that I did not have to do anything.

Nobody call to verify the appointment the day before. I called and I was told that there was no appointment in the record and there were no notes. There they promised me three days of free service and reschedule the appointment. On the day of the second appointment, 3-5 window, I got a phone call because the technician was 40 minutes late and was going to arrive at 5:40.

At 6:30 someone from Cox showed up to tell me that It was too late to complete the installation and that there was nothing he could do. I contacted Cox, there was a lot of talk on the part of the Cox representative and he promised to call me back to follow up which he never did. I call Cox to cancel services and the Cox customer service representative did not look like he new what eh was doing. I asked to talk to a manager.

A manage by the name of Lupe spoke to me. She promised a month of service free of charge if I did not cancel. I agreed and set up a new appointment. Days later, I get a copy of the first bill and there was not free month of services.I contacted Cox via chat, and I was told that there were no notes of that promised in the system.

That I needed to call a number and talk to the person who made the promise. Additionally, I noticed that Cox installed equipment that I did not request. I did not order a DVR recorder, I did not order a panoramic WiFi, I did not order international calling for an extra fee. Those services that I did order were installed.

Since I saw the bill for the first time on Saturday, July 28, 2018.

I have to wait until monday to call the service center to argue my points hoping that the representative remember what she promised. By the way the Cox service center should be call the Cox center of unservice where Cox slam services on you that you did not request.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cox Communications Bundle.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: To keep the promise and to come to my home to pick up the equipment that I did not order and bring the one I requested. Also to consider adding one more month of free service to compensate for the lost money..

Cox Communications Cons: Slammed with extras not getting the promised compensation.

Comments