1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Since getting the two cable boxes replaced I have heard noise from them.Like amps.

It gets loud and goes away. I have been told to bring them in to their solution store to exchange them. I am on two canes. How do you think I can get them down stairs?

One rep said there would be a charge if someone came out. Even if you're handicapped? I asked for the supervisor and was on hold for about a minute and disconnected. I have to let my temper to go down before calling again.

Also, sometimes, doesn't matter if it's in living room or bedroom, I'll be watching the news on HD channel, switch to a non HD channel, no picture. So I have to go to lower channel, get the pic, wait a minute and then go to channel I want. I get a different answer to my problems every time. Tired of it.

Unfortunately I found out that they have a monopoly for my condo area.

I could get a dish, but not allowed for others to see.So I'm stuck till I move.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $140. The author is overall dissatisfied with Cox Communications. The most disappointing about cisco 8240hdc audio-video receiver from Cox Communications was getting different answers as to why i was having problems Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cox Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Cox Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments