I made mistake to sign with them again after 4 months of being away.Since that time I never received 1 BILL!Email address and regular address was checked few times -both correct.They call me THAT MY PAYMENT IS LATE,THAN I KNOW THAT I AM DUE, TRIED TO CHARGE $6 PAYING OVER THE +$9.28 LATE FEE! WHAT A NICE WAY TO SET YOU UP FOR TROUBLE.IN THE MINTIME THEVONLY GOOD PROGRAMS I GET IS HISTORY CHANNEL, OR HGTV.THE REST IS GARBAGE BEYOND ENDURANCE LIKE GUY SITTING ON THE TOILET SILENTLY AND DOING....,ALL KINDS OF SEX,DEATH BODIES AUTOPSY ROOMS WITH OPEN BODIES,SOME STUPID WIRDOS...EVERYTHING WHICH RAISES YOUR CORTISOL AND ADRENALINE LEVEL,SETTING YOU FOR DISEASE OR BLUE PILLS.I WILL FILE COMPLAINTS TO GENERAL ATTORNEY OFFICE, ABOUT SUSPICIOUS PRACTICES WITH BILLS AND WORK WITH CUSTOMER PROTECTION GROUPS AGAINST BROADCASTING HARMUL IMAGES.ALSO I HOPE THAT THIS SODOMA AND GOMORA PLACE CALLED HOLLYWOOD WILL BE SWALLOW BY NEXT EARTHQUAKE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cox Communications Tv Package.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments