3.5

I have spoken to several representatives with no resolve. I have been told that just because I was given the wrong information from one of these representatives that I would be penalized and not going to recieve my rebate.

I did my part and Cox did not do theirs. I use to think after many years of service with Cox that they were great. It is hard for me to believe that since I was steered wrong by a Cox rep that they cannot do the right thing. In the end this will cost Cox more than the $400.00 visa gift card.

I will be reporting to the Better Business Bureau and if no resolve there I will be filing a claim I Fairfax County small claims court and that will just be the start of my mmission.

I have alll the time in the world to make all of this happen. Sorry to have to go to this but as a loyal customer I am tired of getting a run around

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: pay me what was promised.

Cox Communications Pros: I am very upset and disguss about cox cable and there.

Cox Communications Cons: Could care less about their customers, Escalation process for unresolved tech issues after 72 hours, Bait and switch.

Comments