Coverage Area
Style and Design

Been told something different by everyone I talked to and they don't care. I was going to cancel everything so they said they would give me a special deal.

Never told me that they were going to take away certain channels that I watch. Talked to the Loyalty Department and said they would give the channels back at no extra cost. THEY NEVER GAVE THEM BACK! Call again and they said it would cost me a lot of money of I wanted them back.

I told them I was told that they would give them back at no extra cost and they said they cant do that. They said a supervisor would listen to the first phone conversation and give me a call back. NO ONE EVER CALLED ME BACK! I called them again and argued with them about what I was told and they acted like they didn't care.

I wasted a lot of time on the phone and got no where with them. I guess it dont matter that I've been with them for over 23 years. There is nothing loyal about the Loyalty department and most of them have no clue what they're doing. I was going to cancel about a month ago because my bill was too high and instead of lowering my bill it's the highest it's ever been this month.

THEY REALLY KNOW HOW TO RIP OFF THEIR COSTUMERS!!! If I can find something better I'm going to cancel everything.

Review about: Cox Communications Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

I have been using COX for more than 2 years. At the end of the 2 years expired the discount I have received when I joined.

I phoned to COX to get a new financial arrangement or I would leave to another provider. On the phone I was ensured that I could keep the same fee. But it did not happen and I had a considerable increase. I phoned again to explain they lied to me.

They did not care (despite the phone calls are recorded) and we renegotiated a new arrangement where I gave up a few functions to keep my bill at the level I wanted. This was an ensured fee but it lasted only a few months and they have increased it again without notice. I phone again (all phone calls recorded but they do not care) and they told me that is because I got a 6 month discount which was not the deal. Lie again and again.

COX: they are the biggest liars I have ever seen. Never join this company who do not respect their costumers!