After the many years I have had your service, I am shocked at how much you have increased the invoice!I did call however, no one was able to help me with reducing this with any type of promotion.

Since you do not offer any special program to seniors and people with disabilities, I just want you to know that I am searching now for another alternative and will be changing my tv service as soon as possible. Perhaps you are not aware that there are companies out there with offers that are almost one half of your charges. Because I had been with you for so long, I was actually thinking of adding my phone and internet to my plan with you and then I received your current invoice - of course, this is now out of the question. So I am paying this grossly overcharged invoice however, I really feel you are taking advantage of me with these charges.

Frances Caporaso Irvine, Ca.92620 949-559-8695

I didn't like: Lack of offering price savings to current clients, Price increase twice per year.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.