2.5

Daughter called after payment was made and the guy that took the call was rude, rude, rude. He told my daughter that the bill had not been paid and that just under $200.00 was owed.

However it was not owed as a MISTAKE had been made and was corrected when my husband paid the pill. Aside from being nasty and inconsiderate he called my daughter sir. My daughter corrected the guy and he said "you sound like a man so I will call you sir! My daughter is a transgender and this was bullying, disrespectful, harassing and discriminating!

My daughter said she would take him to court for his actions. The guy from cox would not give my daughter his name. Plus the cox guy cut all service (cable, phone, internet, and security). My daughter lives in a high crime area and this is very concerning!

The nameless cox guy also called the cops and said that my husband and daughter threatened him! Like what were they going to do come through the phone to KENTUCKY and ring his neck???!!! And who wouldn't feel like that after the nameless cox guy was adamant, very persistent and abrupt that money was owed when in actuality it was not. My husband tried to explain to him that it was just paid and needed to be posted yet.

WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE DO YOU HIRE THERE At COX???? I have personally spoken with numerous people at Cox and they were very polite and helpful but I guess in customer service, or whatever department this guy worked in, one has to be a bully, jerk, loud and just plain ugly in manner!!!!

Customer service used to be where problems were worked out but obviously those day are over. Judy Hansen

Preferred solution: THE GUY FROM KENTUCKY NEEDED TO LOOK ON NOTES INSTEAD OF HARASSING OVER MONEY THAT WAS PAID. SOMEONE LIKE THIS GUY NEEDS TO BE LET GO BEACUS OF HARASSMENT, DISCRIMINATION AND FALSELY REPORTING A THREAT!.

I liked: I am very upset and disguss about cox cable and there.

I didn't like: Person from kentuckyrepresenting cox cable.

Comments