9 James P Murphy Ind Hwy, West Warwick, RI 02893, USA
3.4

The person I spoke with at Cox was courteous but hands are tied by a cable company that has no competition in this state other than dish and Verizon Fios. What ever happen to antitrust laws that were passed 75 years ago.

I picked up two mini boxes 3 years ago. Hooked one up and never hooked up the other. Ended up with DVR and a mini box for Contour. So, I've been paying $2.99/month for just over 3 years. They are aware that I only have 1 mini box hooked up. Somehow over the past 3 years I miss placed the unused mini box.

Cox will take the charge off my monthly fee but will charge me just under $60 for the box. First off the box is not worth anywhere near $60. I asked if they could waive the charge. After the customer service person spoke to her supervisor Jesse. She didn't know his last name (wow).

By the way, I have been with Cox for 39 years. Think I'm a good customer.

They could care less!! If you owned a business and had a customer who has been a loyal on-time bill payer for 39, would you respond the same way.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cox Communications Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Cox Communications Cons: Rigid to billing practices.

Comments