5.0

We were in your Topeka store today and needed to replace the box for my father who is 89 years old. He had a small box and they wanted to replace it with a box 3 times the size and I questioned it with the clerk and she proceeded to tell me that that was my only chose.

She also told me that we could not order a smaller box, that we would just have to wait and see what was delivered to the store. We took the box and after 2 hours on the phone with a COX tech, he determined that the box was defective. He did tell me that he could order a smaller box and have it mailed to my dad's address and that we could go back to the store and get another box today. We did and talked with another clerk and found out that they did have a mini box in store and we could get one of those.

I informed him what I had been told earlier and he did not understand why she had misinformed us so badly. WE are now 3 hours into this ordeal and back home to install another box. That install was successful, but I am very upset at her attitude and the lack of knowledge she had and her ability to provide us good customer service. I feel she needs to be reported and retrained in the product you have to sell.

I hope you will take the necessary steps in dealing with this matter and would appreciate a response back from you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cox Communications Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Take the necessary steps to retrain this clerk and let her know she has provided poor customer service.. She needs to take care of her attitude and listen to her customers needs..

Comments