About three weeks ago I experienced difficulty with my TV and internet service. To make the story short, you dispatched a repair person to my residence and he changed the cable running from the pole at the street to the house.

In doing so he remove the surge protectors for the coax cable (cox) and my telephone service. Before he departed he stated the he did and that the protectors really were not necessary. I was happy to have my internet and tv service restored. The following day I had no phone service.

The repair person arrived on the second day and asked if anyone had been working in the phone system box. I stated that the cox repairman did. The phone person stated that the phone wires had been cut and that the surge protectors were missing.

That evening I got chatting with COX about it all and I was informed that a COX repair person would arrive the following afternoon.

That did not happen.

All I want to happen is for COX to replace the surge protectors or have the electrical power company do so as it it they who installed that in the first place.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cox Communications Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: replace the missing surge protectors for the phone lines.

I liked: Cox represeative was kind.

Comments