2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have called multiple times to lower my rate, and after many lies of them quoting something and then saying that is before tax.Some got 138, not true

Some got 138, later I found that it is actually 165. The first time I talked to an employee at COX they quoted me 160 only to know that it was really 180 (this was over a month ago). I called that weekend again, and a person picked who said that the person I spoke was actually a contractor, I was like I had no idea, then they told me to call back on Monday. Then called to have that lower, I talked to a guy there (about 3 weeks ago) and then he said if I get call waiting off of my phone, her can lower it to 138, I asked him that is the amount I have to pay ?

he said yes. Then I found that that is really 160. I then called COX again a lady picked up and said that they would pull the audio logs to validate and if they validate that I would get 138, and she said that it would take them 1 week, I asked if I should call, she said no, you can call us in a week if we don't call you, but we should. I waited until today (Apr 5), and called them only to find that they actually never put it through, the request to pull the logs.

They didn't even put a request in when that lady promised. I talked to 4 COX employees today and they handed me from one supervisor to another, the last lady said she talked to her supervisor and that there is nothing they can do, so I told them i was going to complain. Also this same lady said that she would pull the logs too, and I was like no thank you, because I know that would be yet another lie. Also she said well that is the rate we offer out of contract, so if you want to consider a contract may we can lower the rate.

I was like no I don't want to get into a contract, my god. COX lies and misleads, what utility company quotes a price and then charges another, that is fraud. They are liars and cheaters. They screwed up, and then they try to mislead and lie to people to get them to join.

What a crock before taxes, my GOD.

Throughout the call I maintained that what needs to happen is for that rate that I was promised to happen.They didn't want to pull the logs (probably) because they know what that guy said.

Comments