Ordered Cox Communications in March 2018. Was tired of Verizon and not that happy.

Cox had an offer for a Bronze Bundle for $79 for TV/Internet/Phone for 24 months with a 2 year agreement. In a red flagged notation was: "Including a $100 prepaid card." I never received the card though from the 2nd month in 2018 I contacted COX numerous times about it. This is because I also had numerous problems with service. I have had them out to the house so many times for problems with TV showing no signal, etc., and shutting off constantly, etc.

So I have had plenty of contact with them and each time I asked about the prepaid card. No one responded with helpful info or any info. They didn't know about it or said they would refer it to someone who would get back to me, etc., etc., etc. On 12/22/18 a person, who I believe was an assistant supv., Patrick Wilkinson came out due to service call.

I also told him about it and he said he would refer it to his supervisor who would get back to me. The Supv. never contacted me at all. They said maybe my TV was too old and giving signal problems.

it is not an old TV. I also sent an email to the overall supervisor, and I think his last name was Kunos. No response from ANYONE !!! So for 11 months I have tried to get info about the prepaid card.

I think it is a BREACH OF CONTRACT. Also have one period that I did not have any service.. It took about 4 days to get things working. I have medical needs and had to use my cell phone.

Can't tell you how disappointed I am. I ordered a service contract since I would begin getting billed when I had problems and someone came out. So from the $79 bundle my bill now runs $149 a month.

I am so disappointed in their service. I live alone, am 74 and have very little money to live on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cox Communications Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: For a communication company the worst communication ever.

Comments