Coverage Area
Style and Design

My whole DVR recordings just deleted on Sunday, coincidentally after I posted here on Facebook.I spent an hour on the phone on Sunday trying to get my DVR recordings back.

Jason told me you could and would call me by yesterday. When I called today, another customer service person said that Jason lied to me to get me off the phone and that you can not restore them (or watch them on Demand since they are gone).

I believe someone from COX deliberately tampered with me box in retaliation and that everyone that I have spoke to in the last 2 days and at the Cox store in Parma lied to me,.You can't rely on anything said because the next person will just tell you something to get you off their line.

Review about: Cox Communications Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Breach of contract, Dishonest company, Customer service i received and the resolution, Lied to me.

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments