Las Vegas, Nevada
Coverage Area

Once again, another outage in Las Vegas!!Call into Las Vegas and speak with someone in New York.

Was informed on Friday that the soonest they could get a tech out would be Sunday afternoon. An hour later I called back and spoke to a supervisor who informed me that it is a major outage, should be fixed by 3:40. Oh, the exact same thing happened on either Aug 3 or 4.

The EXACT SAME SCENARIO, including an estimated fix time of 3:40.I guess the standard answer to major outages is" a tech has been dispatched, estimated fix time is 3:40.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Cox Communications - COX Cox Communications "We have a minimum internet only package... in noticing speed issues with viewing streamed communications, we talked to them and they sold us upgrade package that we've been using but..." Read more Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more Cox Communications Customer Care Review Cox Communications "Wow this company is the absolute worst. I bought a home & decided to get Verizon since it's only $50 a month & wasn't an option in my old neighborhood...." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more Jillybugs - They are truly the best with the very BEST products.  Jillybugs "They have worked with the same factories for over 10 years and have amazing quality at prices your just not going to get ANYWHERE ELSE. With that will come wait..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more