Cox Communications - Review about Cox Communication Service from Las Vegas, Nevada
Once again, another outage in Las Vegas!!Call into Las Vegas and speak with someone in New York.
Was informed on Friday that the soonest they could get a tech out would be Sunday afternoon. An hour later I called back and spoke to a supervisor who informed me that it is a major outage, should be fixed by 3:40. Oh, the exact same thing happened on either Aug 3 or 4.
The EXACT SAME SCENARIO, including an estimated fix time of 3:40.I guess the standard answer to major outages is" a tech has been dispatched, estimated fix time is 3:40.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Cox Communication Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..."
- "I have gone back and forth for years between Cox & AT&T for my internet service. You never stopped my Email accounts until now. I will NOT be returning as..."
- "I called the technician for a phone line trouble yesterday. They gave me a time frame to choose from so I picked 4-8pm today, then I received the confirmation text...."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I purchased a reclining leather sofa/loveseat set, two beds; two bed frames a dining table and 8 chairs for $3080 in furniture from a company called Las Vegas Furniture Clearance..."
- "I walked into a self-ie picture taking at 3:30pm Oct 8, 2014, I was wet (now with underwear on), but was not in the picture, 5 minutes later I brought..."
- "Basically, they closed my account for a fraudulent fraud claim. When I balked, they referred me to their Fairness Department. After a series of about 2 dozen emails,..."