Washington, District Of Columbia

I moved to new house recently so I set an appointment to connect my cable.My schedule was set on 29th on sunday.

On sunday morning somebody called and said he can't come. He said he will come on 31st.tuesday. On Tuesday he called again said he can't come again and set new appointment on Jan 2nd which is today. I waited and nobody comes so I called the number he called and.the guy.there was saying there is no appointment set up for my account.

And I have to re schedule which will take few more days. I was so mad and angry. I've had no tv or internet nor phone for a week and I missed my work waiting for them. Its been 3times cancelling appointment!!!

I call cox cable customer service all they saying is "I'm sorry" I dont want to hear them saying im sorry I want their action and compensation for wasting my 3days work and not having cable service for a week.

If they dont come by today I'm going to change to Verizon and postcomplaints all over the internet and consumer affair!!I'm very disappointed by their service and pissed.

Review about: Cable Installation.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments

CoxHelp

Hi There,

I think you have every reason to be upset with us! Our goal is to provide smooth, fast service installations and service transfers, and it sounds like we failed to come anywhere near this mark with your install. While I wouldn't blame you for giving up on us at this point, I would love the opportunity to make this right! Feel free to email my team at cox.help@cox.com at any time.

Sincerely,