I moved to new house recently so I set an appointment to connect my cable.My schedule was set on 29th on sunday.
On sunday morning somebody called and said he can't come. He said he will come on 31st.tuesday. On Tuesday he called again said he can't come again and set new appointment on Jan 2nd which is today. I waited and nobody comes so I called the number he called and.the guy.there was saying there is no appointment set up for my account.
And I have to re schedule which will take few more days. I was so mad and angry. I've had no tv or internet nor phone for a week and I missed my work waiting for them. Its been 3times cancelling appointment!!!
I call cox cable customer service all they saying is "I'm sorry" I dont want to hear them saying im sorry I want their action and compensation for wasting my 3days work and not having cable service for a week.
If they dont come by today I'm going to change to Verizon and postcomplaints all over the internet and consumer affair!!I'm very disappointed by their service and pissed.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cable Installation
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on. I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes. I noticed..."
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "New Vitality is a long-term front for Roger W. Mason, a convicted drug manufacturer and drug illegal drug dealer who sells such items as Super Beta Prostate and Ageless Male..."
- "Well, my Husband and I thought that the owner of this store, David, was a great friend but we were quite wrong. David comes off as a sweet, and caring..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "Plain and simple, I order a bouquet online on a Monday for a Wednesday delivery for a birthday. My mother's birthday to be exact. On Wednesday, THE DAY..."
- "Frame has rust corrosion causing 18 inch perforated hole in front frame of car. This is same problem that has warranted a recall of the toyota Tundra which uses the..."
- "Forever 21 has horrible customer service and does not care about their customers. I have filed a complaint 3 times and still have not heard anything. On September 18, I..."