I signed y for a 1 year contract for a set price. First bill came 2 weeks later.

$38.00 more than what I was told. When I called they told me I was mistaken. I have tried to work with them for over 11 months. And my bill goes up every month for no reason.

I had one conversation with a male from Cox that told me that he was from Oklahoma and had worked for them for 7years. He made filthy remarks about his co-workers, insulting the previous person and making jokes about his capabilities or lack there of. In conclusion, he stated that I should be happy with what I have and stop complaining. When I tried again to get assistance, they finally sent a SUB-Contractor to my home who bitched about the inferior wiring and connections made 11 months earlier by a COX rep.

And afterwards, my bill went up again. I just want someone to give me a break. Any chance of that COX?

You're a Comcast company. Why do you treat your customers so sub standardly?

Product or Service Mentioned: Cox Communications Tv Package.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Billing, Customer service, No discounts for loyalty, Billing customer service, Threats from customer service.

Comments