2121 Airline Dr, Metairie, LA 70001, USA

Hello Today on Transcontinental in Metairie service van #33744 was blocking the sidewalk.My friend is in a wheelchair and I had to bring her out onto Transcontinental to get to the corner.

The service man was at a corner house and could have parked on the side street. We walk this area a few times a week and it is not safe on busy Transcontinental. First you have to go down a driveway curb backwards into Transcontinental and go about twenty yards before getting to the corner. I am sure cox commutations would not want to put handicapped people in any type of danger.

Photos attached.W Teague cookseyt23@aol.com

Review about: Cox Communications Vehicle Driver.

I didn't like: Blocking the sidewalk.

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Cox Communications - Violation of ADA Americans w/ Disablilities Cox Communications " COX COMMUNICATIONS COMPLAINT LETTER My name is Robert Sneed I am a disabled American due to Epilepsy and often spend days at a time in the hospital or ordered..." Read more 5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Freedompop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD Freedompop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more Gm Parts Giant - Terrible communication; late shipping Gm Parts Giant "One week after I placed the order, I received a notification that a few parts would be backordered. Two weeks after this email and one week after the latest "eta"..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more