Hello Today on Transcontinental in Metairie service van #33744 was blocking the sidewalk.My friend is in a wheelchair and I had to bring her out onto Transcontinental to get to the corner.

The service man was at a corner house and could have parked on the side street. We walk this area a few times a week and it is not safe on busy Transcontinental. First you have to go down a driveway curb backwards into Transcontinental and go about twenty yards before getting to the corner. I am sure cox commutations would not want to put handicapped people in any type of danger.

Photos attached.W Teague cookseyt23@aol.com

Review about: Cox Communications Vehicle Driver.

I didn't like: Blocking the sidewalk.

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments

5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Cox Communications - FRAUD Cox Communications "...it’s April and I thought everything was fine, until I get an email from Cox stating my bill is $213..." Read more Cox Communications - COX Cox Communications "We have a minimum internet only package... in noticing speed issues with viewing streamed communications, we talked to them and they sold us upgrade package that we've been using but..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more