I'm getting internet speeds at 10% of what I'm paying for. Have called customer service 4 times in 4 days.

They've sent 4 technicians in 4 days. The first tech said it was fixed. 20 minutes after he left the speed returned to what it was. I called him back.

He would not return. The next day two techs came and after learning there had been another tech the day before they refused to do anything. They said they called the first tech and that he should return. He never did.

The next day another tech came out who walked around the house and talked for an hour. He kept giving options of what it could be, but never did anything. I finally had to throw him out of my house. The technicians are total idiots who do more talking than working.

Now they say they are going to "escalate" it, which they say means I have to wait another 2 days before anything is done. They continue to define poor customer service.

Review about: Cox Communications Internet Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Being charged for things i am not getting, Bad service, Being made to feel like i am the problem.

Comments