1.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

To say I am livid with Cox right now would not even begin to cover it. We have been with your company for jesh 13 years on the personal side.

Naturally when we started our own company 5 years ago Cox was our choice...We got a small shop and moved everything to there. Fast forward to the beginning of this year when we just could not afford to be in a shop. Well due to being still locked in a contract with you we were forced to have internet both on the business side (we already had your fastest speed with our personal account). We also have a second line that we don't use at all.

I called today to try and save a little bit of money and remove it. I was told that it would actually cost me more if I removed the line because then our internet (the one we are being forced to pay that we don't use) would actually go up!!!! I am DONE ready to move on to someone else. There is a little app called Nextdoor your company should check it out.

I have seen quite a few people complain about Cox and that they too are either moving service or already have. If you have just worked with me I would have and HAVE been your biggest cheerleader.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cox Communications Internet Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Billing, Bad service overpriced.

Comments