It is a shame that a company such as Cox does not invest more in the customer service side of their business. The representative in Arizona was condescending and did not seem to care about my aggravation regarding my service and bill.

The pricing was wrong according to the 1st rep I spoke to, then the bill was said to be correct by the 2nd rep and due a little over 2 weeks from when we had the service set up, I was never made aware of how COX bills, so the bill was more than expected. I told the rep it would be appropriate to state that to their customers upon ordering service and he said no one has a problem with it...I said I am sure I am not the only one who questioned their bill. Instead of showing that he understood, he showed indifference! I can guarantee you, if I waited to pay my bill for 30days they would be calling, sending letters, or would cut my service off!

If the customer service people do not have the skills to deal with the public then they should not be doing that type of job! It would have taken 20 minutes off the call if he had realized that I was the customer and its his job to help ME...or help me understand what he already knows because its his job to know or find someone who does!

The lack of customer service is one reason customers do not like dealing with certain companies.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cox communications customer care. Cox Communications needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cox communications customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cox Communications.

Comments