Verified Reviewer

1.5

I signed up for a bundle from Cox Communications in November 2018 which included internet, cable, and Cox Home Life. The Home Life was never installed.

I called to have them come out and install it. They were unable to get it installed after 4 attempts at 2 hours each visit. I have called each month for the past 6 months talking with a supervisor each time that agrees that I should be credited for the months of service I have been paying for without any Home Life Service. Last month the supervisor assures me it will be credited and a technician will call and set up a time to do the installation.

My bill comes due and I check the amount due, no credit has been issued. I proceed to call for the 6 month in a row. This time the supervisor proceeds to tell me they had submitted an official form for my account to be credited and it had been declined. He is rude, offers no solution, and proceeds to hang up on me.

They will not let me out of the contract. They cannot get the service working. Cox will not credit my account past 60 days, yet, they have not been able to get the service working in well over 60 days. I still have no service.

This is the worst customer service experience I have had with any company I have dealt with. I will not do business with Cox Communications again and will tell everyone I know how horrible they treat their customers. I have been a customer for over 15 years and paid thousands of dollars to this company over that time. They could not find a way to make this right.

They could not deliver on the product, and they did not refund what they could not deliver. That is BAD business.

User's recommendation: Chose a different internet and cable provider. Do not sign up for Cox Home Life.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cox Communications Homelife Security System Plan.

Cox Communications Pros: Being a customer for years until billing makes a mistake.

Cox Communications Cons: Manager didnt resolve issue or try helping.

Location: 11811 E 51St St, Tulsa, OK 74146