Irvine, California

They told me that my internet service will be $19.99 a month and there will no be installation fee. So I agreed to sign up for their service.

However, when I get the bill, they charged me $20.00 for installation and $30.00 a month for my internet service. When I called them regarding the bill; They said they never offer that price though I still have their ad stating in print $19.00 per month. When I called, they said they have to submit a form for the price they quoted me on the phone before I switched to them from AT&T. They said I will not be able to get that price because I don't have cable.

However, that was not what they said when I called the 1st time and made the decision to switch over. They promised and don't deliver.

They actually lied to get the business and did not keep their end of the bargain.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cox Communications Phone Service.

Comments

CoxHelp

Hi Vnghiem,

I think I'd be upset if in your shoes, too! I wholeheartedly apologize that your initial experience with Cox has been so negative.

I stand behind our products and services and want you to get the deal that we promised you! So that I can investigate further, please email my team at Cox.Help@cox.com.

If you still have the copy of the ad, include it as an attachment, along with your name and service address. I will do everything I can to make this right for you!

Sincerely,

Becky K.

Cox Social Media Support Specialist

Aurelia
@CoxHelp

I dont have a scanner, but i can fax the Ad. Can u pls provide me w a fax no.

Cox Communications Reviews