For six months I have been trying to have a COX cable that runs from the street approximately 300 feet to my home buried. Countless calls to the company that Cox contracts with to do that work have only been answered by voice recorder and no return calls have ever been received.

Subsequently, I've gone to your SOLUTIONS store and asked them to contact someone on my behalf to have the cable buried.

After several unsuccessful attempts I returned again on November 29th and asked to speak to the manager who I was told is Tiffany Kennedy. Tiffany was totally unwillin to try alternate solutions to this problem that has gone on endlessly for many months.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Cox Communications needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cox Communications.

Comments