Employee did not offer any solutions to my issue in regards to cox security alarm system.Employee refused to escalate call to upper level.

Related: Cox Communications - Don't trust Cox. They failed to install -- for the 6th or 7th time in 5 months.

Employee treated me like I am asking for charity. I am a new cox home security owner. I would not recommend cox home security service to anyone. This was a horrible customer service thus far.

Employee did not offer any solutions to my issue in regards to cox security alarm system. Employee refused to escalate call to upper level. Employee treated me like I am asking for charity. I am a new cox home security owner.

I would not recommend cox home security service to anyone.This was a horrible customer service thus far.

Review about: Cox Home Security Service.

I liked: Representative who handled my call.

I didn't like: Tyson 19274, Representative who handled my call.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Cox Communications - Cox will shut you off if you complain about there service ... Cox Communications "I have been a long loyal customer of Cox for years ... 20 or more ... For 6 months my cable has not worked correctly ... Cox has had all..." Read more WhitePages, Inc. Publishes Fake, Derogatory Information About Innocent Persons Without Verifying First!     Gross!     Yuck! Whitepages "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..." Read more Cox Communications - Violation of ADA Americans w/ Disablilities Cox Communications " COX COMMUNICATIONS COMPLAINT LETTER My name is Robert Sneed I am a disabled American due to Epilepsy and often spend days at a time in the hospital or ordered..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more Bella Collina - Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read REAL REVIEWS - By Don Karl Juravin Bella Collina "Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read the REAL REVIEWS by residents who live in Bella Collina. The new site EXPOSES the real Bella Collina from the..." Read more