Employee did not offer any solutions to my issue in regards to cox security alarm system.Employee refused to escalate call to upper level.

Employee treated me like I am asking for charity. I am a new cox home security owner. I would not recommend cox home security service to anyone. This was a horrible customer service thus far.

Employee did not offer any solutions to my issue in regards to cox security alarm system. Employee refused to escalate call to upper level. Employee treated me like I am asking for charity. I am a new cox home security owner.

I would not recommend cox home security service to anyone.This was a horrible customer service thus far.

Review about: Cox Communications Customer Care.

I liked: Representative who handled my call.

I didn't like: Tyson 19274, Representative who handled my call.

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments

Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Cox Communications - Incredible. Prices and Speeds Vs. Price Cox Communications "I am paying a ridiculous amount of money for my internet service and am not getting what I am paying for. 15 megs a month is what I am signed..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more