Coverage Area

Tried for 2 weeks to get phone for my mother living in an assisted living facility. Joel and Nick were great.

Unfortunately other representatives had no customer service skills. Who interrupts someone explaining what they want with a “whoa whoa lady” and then when you ask them “if you are going to have an attitude could you please transfer me to someone else “ to have them respond “well I could just hang up on you “. The line was disconnected.

A customer service representative at Cox, that’s it. I would go with out a phone, cable, or internet before I will ever contact Cox Communications again.

Review about: Cox Communications Phone Service.

Comments

Yeah nobody would just say that to you unless you, yourself, were having an attitude. I think ppl forget there’s a living breathing person on the other line and you were a little shocked when the person responded AS a person and not a robot that you can virtually bully and talk to like a second class citizen. Most people working in call centres have college degrees and are making 20$ an hour and over, think about that next time.