1.) The tech. installing our service never gave us our receiver box, just the router ensuring us this is how it worked.

We ended up going into the store to get the box out of our inconvenience after they were charging us for it on the bill but never actually using the feature. 2.) Called to inquire about long distance and the agent messed up my 1st promotional deal by adding it after stating the it would be about 6.99 extra or so when in fact my bill was $80.00 more than it should. 3.) There service cable wise goes out constantly and for what we pay isn't worth it. 4.) Every time I call in the agents are never on the same page and they completely lacking because this company DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE PRODUCT THEY OVERPRICE THEIR CUSTOMERS FOR.

EX: Their sales department is open later than their customer care is. What does that say. Among a few minor problems that I have been going through with this company they are an evil tyrant. I tried getting other company services because at this point I'D BE WILLING PAY DOUBLE THE MONEY FOR A SOLID AND CARING COMPANY.

(Now I can't afford to pay an arm and a leg but my point is emphasized.) If I didn't need the internet for college I wouldn't even have this service and the cable is only for my partner. But 5.) Since when was 2 more than 3!!!?? I never wanted the phone to begin with but because "it saves $$ with bundling" it wouldn't make much sense not to get it. Why is wanting 2 services cost MORE than getting 3 services.

Overall I have dealt with a lot of companies before, but never have I seen such blatant disregard for paying customers. At least most companies try to hide it.

IF YOU AS A CONSUMER HAVE ANY OTHER OPTIONS WHERE YOU DON'T NEED CABLE/INTERNET, OR HAVE DIFFERENT PROVIDERS. DO NOT GO WITH COX COMPANY!!

Review about: Cox Communications Receiver.

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #746682

I have had trouble with cox for years... They are over charging for calls that my family has never made to Southern California.We have never made 97.00 dollars in phone calls.

Someone needs to shut them down

Seminole, Florida, United States #679563

they bundle these services as a sales gimmick, after the "year" of the special price offer the service goes up quite a bit and "most" customers just stay with the same package thereby increasing their bottom line. I live in a area that has to cable companies so I go with one until the price goes up then get service from the other company at a great price.

Nor many cities/areas have two cable suppliers to choose from.