I just PCSed to Fort Huachuca (moved for army business) and need Internet. I called cox who told me they needed some basic info. Everything all the way up to my social to run a credit check. I went on leave with my wife because they had some problem with their system. I told them I would call them when I got back to Sierra Vista. They called 2 or 3 times a day for a week even opting out, asking them not to, and being removed from the list.

Finally they agreed to come out and install and would call me in 24 hours. They called back and told me they need an additional 25 dollar deposit on top of set up and installation fees because my unit is delinquent. I am a new resident with a different name and card and everything.

I tried to explain it to them and then ultimately just told them to cancel my order. I am still getting phone calls and they are just unprofessional.

Review about: Cox Communications Installation.

Comments

CoxHelp

I am truly sorry that you have had this type of experience. This is certainly not the impression we want to make.

I know PCSing to a new location can be stressful and I do apologize if we have added to that stress. "They called back and told me they need an additional 25 on top of set up and installation fees because my unit is delinquent" This does sound very strange and you should not have to pay for a delinquent bill that your family did not create. I would be happy to look into this for you and even help get your service set up if you are still interested.

Please email us at coxhelp@cox.com with your service address. Thank you, Tiff