I currently live in an apartment for almost a year and a half and I have had Cox Internet.I decided that I wanted their contour T.V and I wanted to be able to record.

I had someone come to set it up and my apartment didn't have the correct wiring. I had an appointment rescheduled so that they could rewire and connect service. They showed up, and had no idea about rewiring. I called and they said I had to have a written notice from my apartment and it would cost me $175.00 for two outlets being installed.

Which I totally understand about me needing a written notice, but to begin with I was told I won't need to have anything from my apartment and that cox would be paying for the rewiring.

I canceled T.V and will just stick with internet for now.Usually, I am satisfied with service.

Review about: Cox Communications Cable Installation.

I liked: Special prices, Internet package.

I didn't like: Service for setting up tv, How cox did not install new wiring for free.

4.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Installation confusion not on my part. / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments

Nancy

Cox customer service has definitely gone downhill.I had a Loyalty rep that just wanted to ask me the same questions repeatedly instead of using my answers to help me!

Then after I got a supervisor on the phone she just wanted to argue with me!I'd really like to have someone that actually knows how to be professional answer the phone!