When canceling service because we were moving I was informed by an agent there would be a 60 day period where webmail would be available.After service was terminated as moved from our house webmail was abruptly terminated.

I spoke with 5 different representatives over a 75 minute period and Cox would/could not resolve this. Was informed by tech support they could not fix, was informed by a service agent I should have received 45 days access to webmail, was informed by another agent that I should ask for a seasonal access account for $9 per month, but another agent said that was not available in California.

The last agent I spoke with said there is no grace period (there was in the past) and there was nothing that could be done to provide webmail.I was a customer for 15 years.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Cox Communications. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cox Communications to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was did not honor committments. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cox Communications cancellation policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cox Communications?

Comments