2560 W Chandler Blvd #5, Chandler, AZ 85224, USA

After having Cox replace our Modem on an average of every 4 months, I found out that Cox was installing refurbished Modems; some as old as 2010.

1. The Webmail design is awful and browsing is very, very slow.

2. Cox forces customers to change their password every 3-6 months, depending on which Rep answers the call. I have NEVER had my email password compromised since using the same password for years.

3. Most of the Reps are poorly trained or clueless and not been able to resolve customer issues repeatedly.

4. Cox has a first level repair person to our residence repeatedly who are unable to fix the problem. This has happened numerous times until we demanded that a second level repair person is sent to resolve a problem when the first level repair person is not able to do the repair. It's ridiculous!

It is my hope that other communications companies will come along that has integrity, provide good customer service, and competitive enough that forces Cox need to make for their customers or lose them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cox Communications Internet Service.

Cox Communications Cons: Customer service.

Comments